Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Celestial Math

Louise, thanks for starting this Blog.

I must comment on Mom and Dad and the picture on their honeymoon. The car is so noticeable. I have to say I am so glad they got married and started our family. After seminary I often talk to the other teachers and one was speaking of her family growing. She spoke of it being wonderful how Heavenly Father uses "Celestial Math" with families. It all starts with just two and then it grows and is so wonderful as more and more join in the family. I'm sure Mom and Dad didn't realize what they were starting then, but I for one, am very grateful. Dad was always good at math, and it continues.

Hopefully we can all continue to add a little to our family history as we continue to add to the family.

Becky Nielson

No comments:

Post a Comment